Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biggest Bow Kill

Highest scoring deer

FBF65C6B-BB2D-4860-83BD-C950DC1B5673-503-0000010D334E7EE1.jpg

Have a few that score higher, but this is probably the "biggest" buck I will ever kill. 291lbs field dressed. I'm about 190 for reference :grin: Shot him Nov 16th, can't imagine what he looked like in August. He scored 160 3/8 as a slick 8 and his rack looks small on that noggin :D

Cool thread

picture.php

Largest bow buck
picture.php

Not a bow kill, but largest bodied deer I've ever killed.... well over 300 live-weight.
picture.php

And just for fun, here is the largest doe I have ever killed. City hunt. Easily 200 lbs.
picture.php

picture.php

This is my biggest bodied bow kill, almost the biggest antlered too as a main frame seven point. His cape was 30 inches, never weighed him.

UniSev2.jpg

Have a few that score higher, but this is probably the "biggest" buck I will ever kill. 291lbs field dressed. I'm about 190 for reference :grin: Shot him Nov 16th, can't imagine what he looked like in August. He scored 160 3/8 as a slick 8 and his rack looks small on that noggin :D

Cool thread

That is a freakin beast! His neck is insane!

9967-bow_buck.jpg

9967-bow_buck3.jpg

Third biggest rack at 151" but by far the biggest neck. This guys body aslo really makes his rack look smaller.

9967-2010_bow_buck_2.jpg

Wish i had a better body pic of this old dude. His neck wasnt too big because i shot him early but he had a giant body on him. Rack had gone down hill the last two years.

Last edited:
Not a bowkill but this 2007 mloader buck is my heaviest. My buddy and I almost died dragging him up a steep hill through deep fresh snow, and -25 windchill. You can see the steam, still coming off him.
dec9thbigtyp009-1_zps152cfa8e.jpg

pwma024_zpsef9dc659.jpg

Last edited:
Great thread! Here is my best bow kill coming from this past November. He is far from the biggest on here but in my third season of bow hunting I'm glad to have him :grin: Scored right around 135"

IMG_9237.jpg

Dont ever really measure most of my kills but this is in my top 3 biggest kills. Giant Body too, never weighed. Super massive all the way thru
forum

Top Bottom