Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biggest Buck by a Women

There was a huge 4x4 typ shot by a woman in Iowa a number of years back. Scored in the 180's, it could be the largest typical. Should be the largest 8 pt anyway.

Wasn't there a monster shot in a swamp in Minnesota last year by a woman? And what difference should it make, male vs female? Aren't we all hunters?

The 'Bonker

Jamie Remmers I believe in the Nontypical, I think its 256 and change from Kansas? And the Elisha Hugen, 183 inch typical 8 from Iowa..I think, I could be wrong..I have books with them in at home, but sitting at work now..

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PMA Memberships and IBA Memberships & Renewals

hoofline.gif

I hadn’t planned to share this store until things slowed down sometime later this year. Maybe after the Iowa Deer Classic, or later this spring? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I am not claiming that this is the biggest deer ever harvested by a female hunter. I will say that this is one BIG set of antlers.

The hunting story with additional photo’s, and the mounted deer head will appear in the PMA Conference. The story behind this great deer will leave you shaking your head. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Anyway, here is a teaser; this is a photo of a great buck my daughter in-law shot several years ago.

QT.jpg

hoofline.gif

[email protected]

I taught a girl last yr who's mother has a 193 and change net typical, grosses around 210, shot in 1994. As far as I know, she has claim to the "ladies wr" but I also know a young woman shot one this yr here that may be better depending on a final score. Very nice lady, soft spoken about it.....believe me, i picked her brain a bunch. I have a pic of it in a magazine, if I knew how to scan it I would.

Biggest buck by a woman? Sexism is never going to die, is it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Oh geez huge deer there blake!

I saw a replica mount of the Hugen lady's 8 pt at Hoch Taxidermy shop the other day.. It is unreal!! 183 inches as an 8 point!!

I stand corrected as I'm looking at the article now. Inside spread is 20 5/8, beams are 27 1/8 and 25 7/8. Largest circumference is 7 2/8 with the right antler scoring 97 3/8 and the left 90 even. The typical 7x7 has one abnormal point and gross scores 208", not 210 and nets 192 7/8 not 193 and change. Either way...it's a toad, wish I could use the scanner.

Sexcist? Whatever! I could have asked about the biggest rack if I thought it was going to go down that road!

All I know is, that a women that I know shot a very large buck & we were having the discussion about whether or not it could possibly be the largest ever shot by a women. I'm not sure at this point, but from what I've seen & heard so far I think it's got a legitimate shot.

Thanks for the info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bighole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sexcist? Whatever!</div></div>

So convince me that women as hunters need their own category. Are they genetically somehow inferior? Superior?

Ah ha- I now know where the question is coming from on the big deer!!! I would never post a picture that isn't mine BUT that deer is huge. If flugge is right, the deer you're talking about wouldn't go over 250 for sure BUT is a giant!!! Either way, hopefully someday the picture is posted by someone wanting/able to do it. Congrats to the lucky woman and good for her!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bighole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sexcist? Whatever!</div></div>

So convince me that women as hunters need their own category. Are they genetically somehow inferior? Superior?

</div></div>

Its just like anything else, bow, gun, ml, shotgun category.

Not saying women need their own "category", but I am curious on what the biggest whitetail harvested by a woman is. I already know the largest harvested by a youth, and by a man.

Skip,

I'm with you, I would never post a picture that the hunter would not post themselves. That said, I'm surprised that it has'nt yet surfaced, it's an awesome buck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's an awesome buck.
</div></div>

Your not helping my curiousity out any! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom