Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biggest Whitetail I Ever Killed-----Seriously!!!

Split_G3
this is the buck i killed in the 2003 shotgun season with my hi-powered red ryder BB-gun with a 3X9X40 tasco scope. shot distance was 345 yards. only took 52,461 shots but i finally got him on the last one. hit him in the mouth while he was yawning, the BB went down his throat and cut off his air supply!
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
RoseMoose.jpg

Taken off the Boone and Crockett trophy watch site:

AK Monster
March 5, 2004
Here's another one we're waiting for more information on, but wanted to pass on what we do have, which is just a picture of what is obviously a seriously big Alaska-Yukon moose. We're told the greatest spread is 80-3/8 inches. Its too early for the 60-day drying period, so we have not seen an entry on this bull yet, but we'll keep you posted.

Update: This bull was taken by Mark Rose on 9/13/03, near Rapid on the Alaska Peninsula. The official entry score is 247-7/8 which ranks #15 All-time. The bull with the greatest spread in the records book is 81-4/8.

All I can say is WOW!!!

bigshock.gif

Re: Biggest Whitetail I Ever Killed-----Seriously!

Only you would come up with something like that. I have seen one just little bigger than that.
grin.gif

Thats the new world record shot in AK last fall by a guy from Dallas TX. He shot it on the lower penisula.

Chuck Adams outta sit up and take a lesson from the photo perspective effect in that photo!

Top Bottom