Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Binoculars

I called one of the eBay stores on a pair of Nikon ATB Monarch 8 x 42 and asked how they could sell them cheaper than others and she replied that what they are selling is an import and they do not carry the 25 year warranty only a 5 year warranty. just wanted to let everybody know. I am leaning towards the Nikon ATBs or the Wind rivers

some sellers do offer a USA valid warranty and not the overseas grey market binos. Most that offer the USA market ones post that in their auction listings.

I just bought the monarch atb in 10x40. Amazing! I haven't got to use them in the stand yet, so I don't know if 10x is too much. I wanted the 10's because I will use them more for glassing for yotes than anything else. Get the Nikon's.

I got the Nikon Monarch ATB (8X42) on wed and I love them. I just did a little test a little while ago. It was 6:31 a.m. and most of you know that it is still fairly dark then. I was outside my house glassing the deer that were back up against the timber (darker than in the open) 300 yards away and i could see them amazingly clear and bright! Very, very good binocular, recommend to anybody. BTW thanks for the recommendations i recieved.

I took mine into the woods for the first time tonight and when I got settled in my stand, I noticed that the piece that screws out for eye relief was broken off the right side.
mad.gif
Looks like a trip to Cabela's is in order for tomorrow. I'm glad it's only a 20 minute drive.

I just ended up buying them from my uncle. He owns a archery store and sold them to me at cost. They are awesome though.

I ended up buying the Nikon Monarch 8 X 42. I tried them out against the Leupold Wind river Cascade and found at least for my eyes the Nikon were head and shoulders better than the Leupold. JMO. Thanks for all the info and suggestions.

Top Bottom