Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Binoculars

What brand and power binoculars do yaw use? I have a set of Bushnell but in the market to buy a new set, mine isnt very clear at long distances and the suck! When light starts fading. Im looking to be a pretty decent set that doesnt cost a arm and a leg and arent big and bulky, i like binoculars you can wear around your neck while in the stand. Any info would be great fellas! Thanks and good luck on the upcoming season opener. Ours has been in few weeks, since Sept 7 here in western Ky

I've had Swarovski 10x42's for about ten years and love them. Great in low light and don't cause eye strain for me. They are expensive but I don't plan on having to buy another pair.

Nikon monarch 5. I love em. My eyes aren't sophisticated enough to tell the difference between those and the ones that cost 5x as much

Vortex. I carry a pair of crossfire 10×42's in the truck and the diamondback 10-42's get hunting duty. The warranty is second to none and the glass is great.
Atleast give them an honest look. I compared them next to some very high dollar glass and I'm completely satisfied with what I've got for half the price.
Swaro is king though if you are wanting to get into a very nice pair of binos.

Vortex. I carry a pair of crossfire 10×42's in the truck and the diamondback 10-42's get hunting duty. The warranty is second to none and the glass is great.
Atleast give them an honest look. I compared them next to some very high dollar glass and I'm completely satisfied with what I've got for half the price.
Swaro is king though if you are wanting to get into a very nice pair of binos.

X2... I bought a pair of vortex diamondbacks 10 x 42 for this upcoming season. Good glass that won't break the bank. Way better than the Bushnell's I had before.

Leupold olympics 8X42. Great glass good for the timber. 10x42 would of been better for fields.

I wear a pair of vortex typhoon (10x26) around my neck. Fantastic compact binocular for a good price!

Nikon Monarch 10x42 - good glass for the money. The best money spent will be on a pair of bino straps to keep the binoculars close to your chest while hunting.

Leupold BX-3 Mojave 10X50's and you'll never regret it! Can't beat them for the money. I sent you a PM.

Expensive- Swarovski's with Swarovision, the new 10x42's - awesome.
Lower cost ($175-500)- Vortex. I personally like them considerably better than some of the other models in same category.

I really love my Zen Ray Binocs. I have looked thru the high $ brands and I don't see a noticeable difference. I know JJohnson on here sells them

If I were left handed I'd have a look at the Swaro rangefinder bino's. I use 10x42's but with that comes some weight. Had mine 10 or 12 years now.

I've got Leupold 10x42 cascades. They work pretty well for me, and would recommend them to anyone. I really like the magnification. Only drawback I can find is that they are a little heavy compared to some of the others.

Thanks alot guys, really appreciate all the input. As always everybody on this forum is a great bunch of guys and always helpin a fella hunter out. Whats the price on the Vortex Diamond backs? Lets do this, all the binoculars yaw have if you will post what kind you have and the price. Thanks again fellas

Nikon Monarch 10x42. I own 3 pairs and each cost $299.99. I think they might cost between $325 and $350 now though.

Top Bottom