Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bird taxidermist???

deadeye

I know somebody who is looking for a taxidermist to mount a pheasant. He lives east of Cedar Rapids / Iowa City area. Does anybody have a taxidermist in that area that they recommend? Phone number, address, and ball park price would be nice. THANKS

Well, I am not sure if he does Pheasants or not (I would guess yes) but Durk Sterner of Lone Tree does a great job on his mounts. I have had 2 deer done by him and have seen his, deer, turkeys (some of the best I have ever seen), geese, etc. All of his mounts look really good, you may want to give him a call about the pheasants too.

Durk Sterner
(319) 629-5696

Mike Meyer is his taxidermist. Problem is it has been with him 2 years and he has not gotten to it. Deer are first on his list. He does an awesome job on deer and probably good job on birds too, but just can't seem to get it done.

Jim Kindig- All seasons Taxidermy, Marion,Iowa. Jim does top notch work on turkeys,deer,etc.Has a great display room.

andy furmeister of ic im almost positive does them lives kinda by hill top bar does excellent work on all kinds of game

Top Bottom