Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biscuit tuning question

BJohnson

Don't want this to turn into a biscuit versus drop-away debate, but I have been shooting a newer biscuit with the brown/black biscuit and have a tuning question. Been shooting pretty regularly since about Dec. with it and really like the rest. I have noticed some wear on the black wiskers at about the 6:30 to 7:30 position where the black and brown wiskers meet and was wondering what the other WB users thought my tuning adjustment should be. I was thinking maybe a very small adjustment outward with the rest and a small upward movement of nock position ??? Am I starting in the right directions or completely off base ?? I am shooting 29" Beman ICS 340's feathers - finger tab release - at approx. 65 lbs. Already know I am an odd-ball for still shooting fingers but that's the way I enjoy shooting. Thanks in advance for the input.

Brent

Best way to do it is to shoot through paper, and follow the tear with your rest. If you are tearing low left, then move your rest low left.

Start with making sure your arrow is parallel with the berger hole on your bow, (Hole that your rest mounts to on your riser). Then make sure your arrow is at a 90 degree angle to the string and that should be real close to where your nocking point should be.

For your right and left, place your bow with the bottom cam touching the ground and look down at your bow from above. You want your arrow to be lined up with the limb bolts that attach to the riser. Hope this kind of makes sense.

Top Bottom