Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Black Ice

mmatthes90

Bought the new Diamond Black Ice tonight. Shot it next to the 06 Allegiance and Old Glory. While I lost a little on speed, I felt I gained a lot on Smoothness. I have a 30" draw and maxed it out with a hair over 70lbs. Makes my old bow sound like a chainsaw.

Congrats on the new purchase, those Diamonds are real nice, if I havent of fell in love with the Binary Cam design that would be my choice of bow or atleast one of the Diamond brands.

Alright there is a unruled Man Law, when you buy a new bow you have to show pictures as well as talk about it.

Now where are the pics
grin.gif

You'll have to give me awhile, I'm new to this forum so I haven't figured how to post pics. I appreciate the support. I do have to say that The Shooters Edge by Marshalltown, run by Robin is a great place and he is a great guy. I'm gonna be shooting rabbits in the back yard til deer season.

You know Robin? I've been friends of theirs for alot of years. They are two great people. Glad to hear that you had a very good experience there, he will always treat you right. Just curious how did you find out about his little place?

Robin is a crook. Just kidding, he's a good guy that definitely has you dialed in before you walk out the door. Great family shop.

[ QUOTE ]
Crackers,

How would you compare this bow to the top dogs?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Tribute with a single cam and lighter. Very smooth and compares with equals that are higher priced

I have Black Ice bows in stock in 60 and 70 lb. versions and even have a lefty if anyone is interested in shooting one and checking them out.

They are super nice bows and incredibly smooooooth.

Here's another one I done up so now I have 2 custom Black Ice bows....umm never had bows done before they had homes

DP1.jpg

Top Bottom