Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blackrack rattling system

Rage

As anybody heard any thing good or bad out of this? I personally don't think you can substitute real antlers for synthetic but would like to hear some input

I have NO idea what system you guys are talking about....but it can be any different than a rattling bag, or the two grunt tubes that primos had that you rub together, or those set of square plastic sticks that are rectangled shaped that you can buy like a rattling bag.

Its all in what you believe in....If you believe a rattle bag will work and you use it enough...it will work eventually. If you only think real antlers will work...they will.

I like to envison rattling sequences in my head as I rattle, if I use a rattling bag I cant picture the bucks going head to head and I think it sounds bad so I usually go back to real antlers.

Its all in what you believe will work.

Yep ....they.

Test it your self with a fresh pair and an old pair. Let us know.if you can hear the difference.

Mobile Cooter

I've used the same set of rattling horns for 15 years.... they still rattle in all kinds of bucks....

There you go.......

I don't do much rattling. I think white antlers moving around up in a tree could get you busted. Don't some of you guys paint them?

Mobile Cooter

They look like they would keep me from bashing my fingers like I do with my real antlers.....
I've been told by old timers that you want a set of rattling antlers that came off of a living deer, i.e. not a set of shed antlers. They claimed that the shed antlers will not sound the same.

They look better than the rackpack imo.

I don't like that you can only get them in the mail. You can't test them out.

Mobile Cooter

I've never had a deer see my horns while rattling but I do like the idea of having them in a dark color

I use shed antlers but a different pair every year because they do deteriorate

Illusion game calls makes the black rack so I'm sure it will be in pro-shops to

I think white silouttes the sky better:way:. And I've never heard two different buck fights that sound the same. If it sounds remotely close to antlers clanging together it will most likely work. I've called in bucks with horns and bags just the same.

Top Bottom