Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blacktails

zdloy

Well, I am spending the summer in Northern California. Inspite of the feeling that I am definitely a long way from whitetail/countryboy land, I am excited to be currently living in the bay area, and about an hour drive from one of the best Trophy Blacktail areas in the world. It just so happens that the bow season for this zone starts July 14th, and I am trying to fit a hunting trip into a very busy summer. Anyway I took a scouting/camping trip last weekend. Although I didn't catch any bucks on film I did see a couple dandys and thought I would share some photos of the scenery. Jackson State Forest:

6618Jackson_State_Forest_2007_010-med.jpg

6618Jackson_State_Forest_2007_056-med.jpg

6618Jackson_State_Forest_2007_034-med.jpg

I did catch one critter on film...
6618Jackson_State_Forest_2007_048-med.jpg

6618Jackson_State_Forest_2007_047-med.jpg

Nice pictures Loy. I hope your summer is going well and summer job. I know that steels and concrete design both suck, but its only four more week. Talk at ya later.

wow, that sounds like a cool opportunity!!!
hope you get to kill one of those things

Hope everything comes together for you. At least you know you should take advantage of the situation.

Did your buddy regret going hiking in those croc shoes?

[ QUOTE ]
Did your buddy regret going hiking in those croc shoes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny that you ask that. My exact quote before we left to go camping was "That what your wearing on your feet?" and he assured me that they were the best hiking shoes you can get. I told him he needed to invest in some Danners like mine, and by the end of the trip I think he agreed.
peace.gif

Top Bottom