Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blaster is Pissed Off!!!

My brother built a steel box that slides together in two pieces. The first piece is lagged into the tree/post in two places. Camera is placed, then the second piece is secured with a big lock, which is placed in a way that no bolt cutter can access it. He's had in for several years, if someone really wanted it though they could use a battery powered sawz-all and cut through the lags between the box and tree/post.

Would of been nice if they just would of took the memory card instead.

I had a guy do that once and after I got the word out my camera showed back up with the disk still in it and the guys picture. :thrwrck:
I had one of cameras stolen. But the guy didn't notice the other cameras I had up on the property. I have a picture of him with the stolen camera in his hand from another camera. It was a neighbor. He new he was caught red-handed, since I told and showed everyone in the small town the pictures that I had of him with the stolen camera. Coincidentally, I ran over a "nail strip" on the private land I was hunting a week later, and it popped both of the tires on one side of my truck. I then found the camera hanging on one of my trees steps but the films gears were ruined when he yanked out the roll of film.

Top Bottom