Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BLASTER'S 10PT

Blaster

PMA Member
We'll I didn't know if i would find this buck, He came in so fast, that by the time i seen him he was already in my shooting lane.I stood up, drew back my bow, and had one shot through a small opening. I let the arrow fly and all that i heard was WHACK!!!
crazy.gif

I hit the shoulder. When the buck ran off i seen at least 2/3 of my arrow sticking out. I knew i wasn't going to find this buck. I sat in my stand for the next three hours running every thing though my head. The one thing i kept thinking about, was this buck was
running right for some water grass, and i didn't hear him run through it. So feeling a little more positive i got out of my stand and went to were i shot him, and found my arrow that had broke off. After seeing how much arrow did not penetrate, i started to get the negative feeling back. I took about five steps, and couldn't believe my eye's. The buck was laying only 40 yards from were i shot him. The arrow went through the shoulder blade and strait through the heart. It was a great season. I seen a lot of big bucks,and came home with a nice 10pt.
waytogo.gif

446100-0002_IMG-med.JPG

Congrats Blaster on a great end of the season buck!
grin.gif

Glad you got the arrow penetration needed to seal the deal!

Congratulations on a nice buck!!! Great photo as well!!!
waytogo.gif
Did you get him out of that Chippewa stand?

From the looks of the quiver only about 6-7" of penetration but it was in the right spot and that's all that matters
grin.gif
. Good job and congrats nice buck.

Looks like you got him good enough.....great buck and I'm sure a lot of hard work and time was put into him. Congrats.

Super buck! I bounced an arrow off the shoulder of the buck I shot this year and saw it go 50 yards and go down with six inches of the arrow sticking out. It bent the arrow so I won't be able to use it again. Good story and Great ending.

Top Bottom