Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blind Advise

OneCam

Here's my latest project . . .
157P1010012.jpg

My goal is to camo my blind well enough to avoid brushing it in when setting it up this fall for deer.

What do you think - does it need more?

Kind of looks like Double Bull's rendition of a ChiaPet aka the ChiaBlind. Just add sneaky leaves.......The only thing else I may add that would save the time of brushing in would be Fastgrass used by waterfowlers for the base and possibly some of the top. I don't think you can do too much adding to the blind and have adverse effects, Good Luck with the blind hunting

bawling.gif
ouch
grin.gif
now you mention it my wife did mumble something about a Christmas tree.

The blind folds up nicely even with it's new "look"
bigshock.gif

I'll have to do some field testing and let you know how it goes.

ps - by field testing I don't mean setting it up for display at the local Hobby Lobby, not yet anyway
grin.gif

Looks pretty good for deer, but I wonder how the turkeys will react to those colors. Have you thought about cutting out some ragged pieces of grey and brown cloth and sewing them on?

Now that I have taken a closer look, it looks like the predator in the movie Predator thats trying to kill Arnold.

Just think Onecam you could laugh your way all the way to the bank if you shoot the contest winner from the Predator.
icon_rolleyes[1].gif
doah.gif

Funny posts guys!! I agree with the FastGrass idea mentioned earlier, that's what I thought of when I read your question first. I bet you could sew some of those shocks into your blind at various spots and it would look good and stay lightweight.

As fas as names... Smiley is hard to beat!
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

It seems like Onecam told me but I can't remember. I couldn't let this go without mentioning that you could probably buy another Double Bull for the price of those leaves! What do you think of making a grass deals like mentioned earlier, only make them so that they can be rolled up separately. then wrap three or four of them around the blind like an up-side-down Hulla skirt and connect them with a bungy cord. I'm sick and it's 3 am, this idea may seem rediculas in the morning!
wall.gif

ONECAM. DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE OTHER GUYS.
nono.gif
I LIKE IT.
applause.gif
I THINK IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE THE BONKERS SHIRTS.
bigshock.gif
BUY THE WAY, ISN'T THAT THE BONKER HIMSELF STANDING NEXT TO THE BLIND. HE SURE BLENDS IN GOOD..........
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

Where do you hunt ... I'd like to hunt across the fence to catch the ones that run away!
wink.gif

Just kidding. I think the blind looks pretty good. I'd like to hear the progress reports once you've had a chance to test it out.

Good luck!

Top Bottom