Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

blind idea

iowachip

Would this work?
I have a old running gear for a wagon, I am think of making it into a deer blind that I can move around the farm when I find a new deer trail,
Do you think this would work, or has anyone made a deer blind that you can move around?

Heck yeah it will work, in fact just drive your tractor to your spot and sit on the opposite side that the deer will appear. Anything that will cover your movement will work. Good luck

Will work like a charm I have a budy that did the same thing about four yrs ago it was an old steel frame w/ steel wheels mad a blind about 6x8x7 high (tall guy)pulls it out during slug season he set in it with a heater if it's cold. He writes down every deer he sees each year and takes a few pics. of the bigger bucks he sees in the last 4 yrs he has not taken any deer because he says they aren't big enough yet.
By the pics I've seen he will have a record buck if he ever shoots anything.
By the way last year he saw over 200 deer during first slug season some at less than 5 yrds from the "blind" I'm sure they aren't all differant deer but that is a lot of deer
rambo.gif

Top Bottom