Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blodgett calls

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

I put this in the calls thread but thought it would be best if I started a new one so it would get more views.

A few years back I looked farily hard to find Blodgett calls with no luck. I tracked them down to being in PA or NY cant remember but not important. Anyway the Blodget sight was down and all I could come up with was that Blodgett went under.

So today I typed it in the seach and The Blodgett sight came up.

So I was getting ready to order a call and seen that there would be state tax. So I looked around the sight a little to see where they were located and found this.

A link on Blodgett sight Iowa Trophy outfitters The other part of their business.

Not something Im going to support.

Last edited:
Hear a rumor that this outfitting business is no longer operational. It was operating over by Lake Darling and now everything is gone. Just what I heard.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
they do have some pretty good looking calls though.. i like the $200 one but i just got a nice lights out on ebay...plus i pulled the trigger on a dave smith strutter :grin:

I was watching the Lights out on ebay. Which one did you get the one that went for $92? Im not much for auctions they tend to piss me off. The one I ordered from Wendell should be here tomorrow.

I just talked with DSD and they said mine would most likely ship out the first to thrid week in March. Maybe it will show up on my b-day:D

Last edited:
I had a bid in on the $92 one and wanted it bad, but ended up with one for $60. I wish they would be buy now options instead of the bids

Damn!

I got a deal on the two Blodgetts I have!!! About $45.00 a piece!!! :D:way: Even got the T- shirt!!!!!!! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky!!!!!!!! :moon::way:

I was watching the Lights out on ebay. Which one did you get the one that went for $92? Im not much for auctions they tend to piss me off. The one I ordered from Wendell should be here tomorrow.

I just talked with DSD and they said mine would most likely ship out the first to thrid week in March. Maybe it will show up on my b-day:D

Third week of March??????? If it lands on my B-Day .....Think ya outta give it to me!!!!!!!!:way: ST. Patty's day!!!!!!!!!!! Send it on over!!!!!!!!!:drink2:

Things were cheaper when you bought your calls Paul :D. I still owe you a turkey but not my new decoy!!!!!! :)

Hotshott they are buy it now if you call or email Wendell.

Things were cheaper when you bought your calls Paul :D. I still owe you a turkey but not my new decoy!!!!!! :)

Hotshott they are buy it now if you call or email Wendell.

So your saying I'm what?????????????:thrwrck::thrwrck: Just send the deke over!! I'll send it back when I've had my way with it!!:D:D And.... You owe me nothing!!!!:way::way::way: I know your teaching your son to hunt! That will do for payment!!!:way:When he shoots his first bird with a bow! I'll give him one of my Blodgetts!!

Last edited:
When he shoots his first bird with a bow! I'll give him one of my Blodgetts!!

Bird with a bow wont be this year. He's going after them with the bang stick this year. Hopefully he will be ready for an archery bird next year.

Remember I work weekends so if you want to borrow the strutter your welcome to it:way: just no one over 16 with a boom boom hunts over it:D

Bird with a bow wont be this year. He's going after them with the bang stick this year. Hopefully he will be ready for an archery bird next year.

Remember I work weekends so if you want to borrow the strutter your welcome to it:way: just no one over 16 with a boom boom hunts over it:D

People still hunt turkeys with guns???????????????? Olympics deal or what? Cn't they just hunt sparrows???????????:D

Blodgett Calls / Iowa Trophy Outfitters

Hear a rumor that this outfitting business is no longer operational. It was operating over by Lake Darling and now everything is gone. Just what I heard.

I'm Harry Blodgett owner of Blodgettt Calls & Iowa Trophy Outfitters and the true info is;
I still operate both businesses and yes I'm no longer next to lake Darling. I owned the property and sold it to a guy from Illinois.

Rumors are a so mis-directional in the hunting business.

Thank You

This will put the rumors to an end. Im Harry Blodgett owner of Blodgett Calls & Iowa Trophy Outfitters.
I owned a farm next to lake darling and sold it to a guy in Illinois. No longer wanted to be in Washington County, moved south close to all of my hunting ground.
The remarks from Cooter is disrespectful of fellow hunters. Im no differant than the next hunter other than been in business making turkey calls since 1980. Im sorry he feels that way but it has been my life for 30 years.
I am still operating both Companies
Thank You
Harry Blodgett

ok I am a sucker for turkey calls I have to ask what makes a blodgett call so special that someone would pay that kind of money for one the DS decoys I can see especially if you are bowhunting. And I still whack them with a shotgun would not do it any other way. I didn't really see anything in cooters remarks that disrespected me maybe I missed something

Here is the funny thing...... I tryed ordering one of your calls off your web sight. Paypal was down wouldnt let me......called the phone number on your sight...lady answered the phone... I asked is this Blodgett calls she repleys nope... I said sorry and hung up....... so that is what gave me the extra time to decide not to order one of your calls.....

This will put the rumors to an end. Im Harry Blodgett owner of Blodgett Calls & Iowa Trophy Outfitters.
I owned a farm next to lake darling and sold it to a guy in Illinois. No longer wanted to be in Washington County, moved south close to all of my hunting ground.
The remarks from Cooter is disrespectful of fellow hunters. Im no differant than the next hunter other than been in business making turkey calls since 1980. Im sorry he feels that way but it has been my life for 30 years.
I am still operating both Companies
Thank You
Harry Blodgett

Hmm! Could be because a few years ago your booth took up 2/3 of a wall and now it's gone!! You make great calls if your Blodgett! Go ahead and climb down off the ass that fed you!! I'm guess'in ya made enuff!! Everybody is all giddy ya got on here! :moon:

And just for me! Don't get on here and call a Iowa boy Disrespectful and say you sold your land to a Ill. guy in the same sentence!!

Last edited:
Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom