Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blodgett calls

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Interesting :D anyone know this fella? Lives up the road, just ran a fella off the property I rent and live on who was driving a 4wheeler lookin for sheds with his son. when I confronted him he said he was with this blodgett yahoo, paid him good money to hunt sheds, and trespass it appears. So I get on the net, curious, seems he has this big outfitter bidness, and to top it off, some of the videos, and kills are on this property I rent, and there hasn't been hunting allowed for years here. I'll be talkin to the CO tomorrow night, but if'n he's yer buddy, ya may wanna give him a heads up cause tonight was the ONE and only chance, next time the law will be involved. And ya may wanna find a new friend cause it's people like this that spoil it for everyone. :thrwrck:

Welp I messed up, I now realize I shoulda called the law on this scumbag after spending the last few hrs pouring over pics and video on their website. Through google I found a production company they are working with filming hunts. My landowners bent in a BAD way, this has been goin on for some time on his property and there's pics and video that show it plain as day.

I got an email from Blodgett saying he is releasing a new line of calls in 2013. Funny cause you still can't buy the ones on his web site. PayPal doesn't work still. Not that was gonna buy a call just checking after I got the email.

-}}}---------->

Thanks for the PM's fellas I appreciate the info and will take it to heart :way:
Did meet with the CO's tonight while attending hunter ed. at the gun club so they are now in the loop. Word is there's several shedhunters scheduled so if you have had problems with this guy, be on the lookout these next few wks.
And if by chance yer comin to look and readin this, don't bother lookin behind his house
3952.jpg

I done found the majority of em :moon:

Last edited:
I got an email from Blodgett saying he is releasing a new line of calls in 2013. Funny cause you still can't buy the ones on his web site. PayPal doesn't work still. Not that was gonna buy a call just checking after I got the email.

-}}}---------->
Wasn't it his dad that made the call bidness and he's just ridin???? Just what I have been able to gather from what I have found so far on the net. Want a truly hand made one at a time call that won't break the bank and has a GOOD reputation behind it, search Poor Valley or Vector. Good dudes both of em and they make some darn good calls.

Jeffcohuntr said:
Wasn't it his dad that made the call bidness and he's just ridin???? Just what I have been able to gather from what I have found so far on the net. Want a truly hand made one at a time call that won't break the bank and has a GOOD reputation behind it, search Poor Valley or Vector. Good dudes both of em and they make some darn good calls.

Yeah I know it wasnt him that started it. They were good calls tho.

-}}}---------->

For the sake of everybody in southeast iowa. I hope that nobody from this site will purchase anything from this clown. I don't care if his calls are cabable of roosting the bird. Killing it and cooking it for me. I wouldn't use any product associated with this Guy. I could go on and on about this guyguy

For the sake of everybody in southeast iowa. I hope that nobody from this site will purchase anything from this clown. I don't care if his calls are cabable of roosting the bird. Killing it and cooking it for me. I wouldn't use any product associated with this Guy. I could go on and on about this guyguy

I don't even like givin the guy free press with this thread even though it's negative cause there will be some who will pay anyways. Maybe we should all get together and plan a lil huntin trip on HIS place see how he likes it when the shoes on the other foot. Feel sorry for his kids, they lose friends every time he does this to someone from what I'm told. Now he won't let em come hang out with my GF's kids cause he is a dirtbag trespasser that lives off the neighbors??? Guess all that bs he spouted about ethics, family and tradition in the video he shot on my landowners place is just that, BS, except the tradition, cause that's all the kids know at this point and they will surely follow in his footsteps, what a role model :thrwrck:

And FYI I'm told the "New Calls" will be diaphragms, the woodworkin was obviosly lost along the way :p

Last edited:
This guy is bad news from what I hear, I have heard several stories from what I consider very honest and credible guys. I also heard that he going to arm wrestle Skully at the Ollie tap!! Insert chest bumping gremlins here!!! LOL on a serious note I would not give this guy a penny I found on the street and its to bad he resides in my area.

Start finding little blinds like this complete with beer cans everywhere, you have a problem. Found these the first time I walked the place in Jan, was a LOT of video shot out of a couple of em for their video intro. Was hopin to catch the person so I left em, now that I know who my trespasser is, they are gone.
013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

More trash from this guy. According to what I was told if they can ingest it it's illegal in IA which includes mineral and salt, fines are more too, so since I can't hunt this place,,, it's feedin time!!!! :D

003-2.jpg

009.jpg

May call him and ask if'n he wants his clippers back. :moon:
Pretty easy to dismiss this thread or someone who calls and questions him with "rumors are rampant in the hunting business" til someone starts postin pics. :thrwrck:

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom