Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bloodtherapy OCD broadhead

These things are impressive. I had seen some videos of them on YouTube and decided to order and try some. They are dead on, shoot just like my field tips. Anyone else trying these out this year?

death from above

Good luck with them. A similar version in the early 70's didn't go over very well.

picture.php

If it was 3× bigger it would make a novelty pizza cutter...
Im sure they will kill a deer if it's put in the right spot, just like 100% of all broadheads on the market. I think a fixed 2blade head of the same size will cut way more effectively than that wheel.
Having blades that taper to a point will cut through arteries and veins where that wheel may roll past.

I received mine in the mail a few weeks back. The wheel doesn't free spin so it seems as if they are a fixed blade until the wheel contacts bone. I like the thought of the blade being sharp everywhere. In the event of a not full pass through at least it will be cutting anything and everything its coming in contact with being pulled back out the entrance.

death from above

I will give a full report on these after I put down an early doe with them but from target shooting these and the YouTube videos I have seen of them I'm impressed already

death from above

Top Bottom