Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blue lake bass

banger

I've caught more large mouth this year than ever! They are humongous! I've caught several 5 pounders!

Monona county? They killed it off and restocked 5 years ago. Did you see many big carp or gars? I think they got right back in after killing it.

They hittin on soft plastics? I might have to make the 30 minute trip down south for a little bass and bowfishing action!

Very cool, we shot a ton of big carp and gar before they killed it off. Saw some very big bass and crappie before they killed it, and were quite bummed out seeing all the 60+lb grass carp and gamefish killed, but its great to hear it paid off. I think the rough fish got dumped right back in though during the floods.

What is the NW backwater like? Muskrat swamp? Myself, I want to shoot carp and gar, so keep us posted. May have to check it out.

I am sure the water is very dirty, but are you seeing carp and buffalo in the west and south cattails? Big ones?

Top Bottom