Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bluff Creek Archers 40 Shot 3D This Weekend

DarkArcher

Lung Buster
Hi All,

A big thanks to everyone who has been able to make the shoot this year. Our last shoot of the year will be this weekend (Sept. 11th, 12th, & 13th), we open at 3 on Friday afternoon and keep registration open until 5. Saturday registration is 7:30 - 4 and on Sunday registration is 7:30 - 3.

Location is Lake Miami Recreational Park, it is a rural location between Lovilia and Albia Iowa. The park is also having an open house for their new Education Center, with great food and tons of mounts on display. The link below provides an address and map for Lake Miami, it is also a great resource for all county parks in IA.

http://www.mycountyparks.com/County/Monroe.aspx

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions at all.

It will be a great chance to make all the final adjustments for the upcoming bow season. Hope to see you there!

Travis Patton

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to make it down for this one. Going out in the morning for an urban doe hunt and hope to make it down afterwards.....

I realize you've most likely said before but how many targets and what is the cost?

Sureshot,
We have a 40 target course and the price is $12 for anyone 17 and over, $7 for any shooters 12 to 16, and Under 12 years old shoots for free.

Good luck on slammin' a slickhead tomorrow. Lookk forward to seeing ya down here, make sure you holler at me so I will know who I am looking for. Should be just me and another guy running the show so I won't be too hard to find.
Thanks,
Travis

Top Bottom