Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bmoc

tmule88

Well the story starts the beginning of July I first set eyes on this buck in a bean field with several other nice bucks. I gained access to the farm and hung a camera a week after this first sighting. After the first card pull look who showed up!

picture.php

My good friend and hunting buddy soon named this deer BMOC (Big Mamma On Campus) lol

Through out the summer and into the beginning of the season I got hundreds of pictures of this buck and knew that he was the one I wanted to harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

Jumping ahead to November 3rd I was hunting a set on a ridge line between a very thick bedding area and a food source. This guy decided to chase 4 does up the ridge and into my lap 30 minutes after I set down. As the does were filtering directly below me I put a rage in the rib cage of BMOC at 20 yards. The shot was perfect and I heard him crash about 75 yards away. This was the first time I saw him on the hoof since that summer day in July. Couldn't be happier with this deer! Rough scored him right at 170 1/8. Enjoy the pics!

picture.php

picture.php

That is a dandy, congrats on the buck. Even cooler with the history you have with him.

Kratz

That last photo is great, you also look like you captured sasquatch up on the hill behind you.

Fantastic buck, pics, and history with him....muddy is right, definetly sasquatch on the hill..:confused:

Top Bottom