Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boat- Gun- Bow

JRudd

Aim small miss small.
Boat- Not really wanting to part with it because its treated me very well, but i also have a few other wants and needs at this point. one being more space. having 3 boats is getting to be too crowded.. The boat is a 1448 flat bottom- Compleetly open floor plan, with box seats in the back corners. i had marshmonsters install an aluminum floor as of last year(new foam installed as well). the boat comes with an 8hp long tail mud motor. motor runs like a champ with 2 guys and more gear than duck hunters would ever need. The trailer is a Shore lander tad pole. Gooseview duck island pop up blind with this package. I have never had this blind on the boat as i just bought it(very slightly used)last year and decided not to put it on due to lack of time. The blind is max 4 and im not kidding you. when i say slightly used, i think you will understand when you see it... theres ZERO dirt or dust or discoloration in it at all... bran spankin new condition! lol this package also includes a very nice motor stand for the long tail. This would be an excellent rig for trapping, waterfowling, or fishing! i used it for shallow water duck hunts and a little on the river. Ill throw in a grease gun, marine grease, extra prop, gas can and an ore. asking $1,900 SOLD

Gun- S&W .380 Auto-SOLD

Bow- BowTech 82nd Airborne- Max4 camo- matching Octane quiver and stabilizer. comes with a Hostage rest and truglow site. $600 oBo

fooseball table= sold

Blind Boat-I have posted one of my other duck boats on other sites as well as on craigslist. Unsure of how many duck hunters we have on IW i havent posted it on here as of yet. This boat is 1652 ('94)Generation III (welded) With a permanent hi/lo blind and a 1987 mariner 75h. Yacht club trailer (1992) $5,000 FIRM pm for details

Located in marshalltown. Pick up only. PM with interest

Only trades id be interested in are for a Mathews Helim, Z7 or similar bow. Or a Glock, Rifle(bolt/semi-including AR/lever), older Remington 1100 20ga, browning A5's 12/20ga, nice O/U, SBEII (camo as i already have black), H&K SBEI. May also entertain other gun offers. I do have my Permit, and will display it with my DL

Last edited:
If the complete 1448 package is still available in 4 weeks, you can message me and consider it sold. I have to wait that long to save the full cash amount.

Red items are still available! PM with interest or information. Make me an offer and if its reasonable ill accept. just put an offer on a house and might be moving in the next few months so the other boat has to go. bow doesnt matter if it sells or not, but thats your loss not mine lol its a nice shooting bow no doubt.

Also, if anyone knows of an older pickup with a blade on it that is for sale, please let me know. See other post in farm equipment classifieds

Last edited:
TTT fellas! make me an offer on the bow! id like to go pick up my new bow here in the next few weeks. im selling everything that you will need besides broadheads.

half dozen arrows, release, quiver, stabilizer, and case go with it! very nice bow in great condition. ill take pics tomorrow morning and will txt anyone wanting a picture. shoot me a pm with your number.

thanks

bump for the bow! PM with your cell phone # and ill txt you a pic! new price of $500

Top Bottom