Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boat question

Being a waterfowler, from what I understand the War Eagle boats are some of the best made boats on the water. They would sure make a nice waterfowl/river boat.

War Eagles are a dandy boat, I know a couple guys who own and speak highly of theirs. If you are looking to drop that kind of cash on a boat though, you might be interested in checking out http://www.oquawkaboats.com

There isn't a finer made aluminum boat and you can have the hull design and layout exactly the way you want. Built to last a lifetime and more.

i bought a new war eagle 754 DSV this past august. it is awesome. i drove all the way down to tennessee to pick it up. drove 26 hours in a 30 hour time frame but it sure was awesome when i had my new baby sitting in my drive way.

fishes awesome, hunts awesome, pm me if you have any detailed questions that i could answer.

picture.php

From what I know about em they seem like a heck of a nice rig. I have an outside shot on a 2007 model 2072 with a 115 hp merc really, really cheap. I shot fish off that boat a couple years ago and then I was pretty impressed with the rig.

Great! just Great!
We have a hard enough time getting you to show up for get-togethers now, if you get that............

If you do get it, I gotta go out with you!

In my opinion, war eagle boats are some of the best boats out there for hunting and fishing. I have hunted out of several war eagles in flooded timber, and have also been in quite a few of them that smacks a tree in flooded timber while racing to the hole. Their tuff as they come!!

Top Bottom