Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boat ?

SaskGuy

The place for Canadians to buy used boats these days is without a doubt, the U.S. Does anybody know of any good places to check online for used boats besides ebay and crankyape. My brother made the haul to Wi. for one, my neighbor went to Missouri. Of course, I'm now searching, good excuse for a summer holiday I guess.

MN and WI will have tons of options, but Smithville Marine in MO is also LOADED with boats... however, if it were me, id stick with MN & WI as those boats are only used half the year, in MO and further south they use them all year long not to mention, thats a bit closer for you than MO..... just a thought

:way:

Saskguy,

I actually live about five minutes from Smithville Marine in Smithville Missouri. If you need someone to run down and take a few more pics of one, just let me know and I'll stop by after work for ya.

What type of boat are you looking for. I have a 97 Ranger 690 up for sale. It is a fisherman series, primary used for fishing walleye on big lakes.

Top Bottom