Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bobcat mount

Wonder how much it would cost to get a bobcat mounted standing on his back legs like he's jumping for a pintail that i got that i wana get mounted with him. I've heard about 500 for the bobcat and around here in western ky a duck mount cost from 150 to 200 for good quality work, Is the prices any different there? a whitetail shoulder mount here runs 350 to 400 for some of the best taxidermist around this area. We got one guy that's mounted numerous B&C deer as well as P&Y

It's about the same price around here. I can give you the name of the guy that did mine. He does fantastic work! I swear everytime I look at my bobcat mount, that it's still alive!
5016-bobcat_541496.jpg

I don't think we can make it through a full year on here without something posting that picture, classic...

I think he needs a pair of big black framed glasses with duct tape around the center placed on him and it would look fantastic.

Dc taxidermy

Here is a nice bobcat mount we did charging 400 for full body and 500 for an open mouth

picture.php

Top Bottom