Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bone Crusher - UPDATED pics!!

OLETOM

Alright, here we go, latest pull.

What do you think he will go now after the last update.

Here is the link for the first pull. http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39793

And here are the latest pictures!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Man, heck of a buck! I'm gonna GUESS 175??? 4.5 year old? Hope you get him BUT if he happened to "slip through the cracks", I bet he'd 180-190 next year IMO. :) Great buck though and good luck on connecting with him this year!!!

Gonna say at least 5.5 yr old. He has a lot of skin hanging up front which indicates a older buck. That deer is definetly pushing 180, mature for sure and should have the air let out of him, with out a doubt.

Pushing 180's imo. Love love the history with the trail cam pics. Hope you can put your tag on him and enjoy going after him. A great challenge is ahead.

I can tell he's a big ol' matured buck thats for sure! put him around 5.5. Awesome spread, but thats not where you get points. Looks like he has great mass, pretty decent brow tines and lengthy tines. I am going to guess him around 170's, they all don't seem to score quite as high as a lot of people think!

Top Bottom