Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

'Bonker scores - PICS are UP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holy twenty inches of beards, Bonker!!!
Way to go man!!!!!!

Quick ? Bonks
were you wearing that shirt in the blind???
thats an interesting Camo Pattern....
grin.gif

is it a Hawaiian brand or somthing tropical???
grin.gif

neat

[/ QUOTE ]

I made him leave the 'Bonkerflauge in his truck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a little concerned that my son is now looking at "'Bonkerflauge" shirts...like he might actually want one...
doah.gif
nono.gif
grin.gif

Goodluck on your second bird Bonks!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a little concerned that my son is now looking at "'Bonkerflauge" shirts...like he might actually want one...
doah.gif
nono.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO!!!!!! I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with something to send your family for hosting Muddy and I. I noticed your wife kinda likes fru-fru stuff but it is a violation of Man Rule #3 "No man shall purchase fru-fru for another mans home". I thought a gift certificate at Coralridge Mall would be nice but that violates Man Rule #4 "No man shall enable another man's wife to purchase fru-fru". So I was stuck. I really wanted to send you guys something to remember the occasion by besides that big stain Muddy left on your carpet.

So now every time Jesse wears the 'Bonkerflauge shirt I'll send him you'll think fondly of Muddy and hate me.

I'm thinkin XL so he has room to grow into it?

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
That's some shooting.
waytogo.gif

I hope you showed it to the cats to let them know what you're capable of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup:

269Turkey_037-med.jpg

And:

269Turkey_041-med.jpg

Swig of cobra venom:

269swig-med.jpg

Reaction to the venom:

269Turkey_035-med.jpg

Aftermath:

269Turkey_049-med.jpg

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
269Turkey_049-med.jpg

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

Those turkey guts or yours after puking up that Cobra venom?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a work of art and as such it is up to each veiwer to decide for him or her self what it is.
grin.gif

The 'Bonker

intestines and gizzard... slightly mutilated by #5 shot and hack/slash gutting.

NOT art.

[ QUOTE ]
NOT art.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah well, thats what they said about Picasso and Warhol. Priced any of their works lately?

The 'Bonker

Nice to see you got to celebrate it Cobra Style, I don't know what stunk worse the skunk of the cobra brew or that bird.

[ QUOTE ]
besides that big stain Muddy left on your carpet

[/ QUOTE ]

and here I was blaming the cat...
blush.gif
grin.gif

Next time don't leave without eating the lasagna...Jess and I will be eatin that stuff for a month a Sundays!
crazy.gif
grin.gif

Practicing to get the next one with your bow?

I swear that is the first bird that I have ever seen with feathers imbedded into it's innerd's. WOW DID HE GET SMACKED

Top Bottom