Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bonker's World

turkeyriver

PMA Member
To all IBA members that got their Iowa Bowhunter today, Bonker's deer wasn't NEARLY as big as he makes it out to be in his column. Sorry Bonks,the truth needed to be told.

To all IBA members that got their Iowa Bowhunter today, Bonker's deer wasn't NEARLY as big as he makes it out to be in his column. Sorry Bonks,the truth needed to be told.

Lets face it!! If your use to killing coons,grinners,and cats..........all deer look big!!!!!:D

Yeah, that was the smallest deer I have ever shot, but up at TR's place he doesn't let them get any bigger.

Yeah, that was the smallest deer I have ever shot, but up at TR's place he doesn't let them get any bigger.
sHa_lolbig2.gif

who is this "TR" you speak of? I thought it was "winter kill"? :D Yeah I laughed pretty hard reading that last night. Shot the spots right off him eh Bonks?

TR has a farm just like the Mark Drurys, except he has the exact opposite management practices! :D Awful nice of you to let Bonker have free reign over the place every year! :way: Don't believe Bonker when he preaches "lack of access" for the "average hunter", he has access to one of the best farms (managed) in NE Iowa! I think he's trying to pull the wool over our eyes and make us think he's a "average hunter" :rolleyes: :grin: We are all well aware of your skills Bonker!

Bonkers World is always the best part of the Iowa Bowhunter.

I liked how he called turkey river's hills as 'mountains'.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom