Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

boomless sprayer

cfalck

I'm looking into getting a boomless sprayer.. I have one that we made out of some pipe. It only sprays a couple ft wider than a ranger. looking for something that i can cover more area quicker. Anybody recommend any off hand? wondering how wide that spray?? any help will be great.
thanks

Bought 1 from northern tool few years ago. I believe it's a 30 foot boomless sprayer. The price was very reasonable compared to others. Works great and the coverage is awesome.

I personally don't like Fimco. I have the boomless & I've had more pumps, plastic parts & everything imaginable go wrong with it. It's been sitting in my barn un-used for 4 years since I just do all with my tractor now but I'd steer clear of that if there's another viable option.

It is a Northstar. I believe the brand is exclusive to Northern Tool. Has a shurflo pump, 25 gallon tank and a bracket that attaches to the hitch of an ATV with two spray nozzles. I would post pics but I'm having tech issues.

Top Bottom