Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boone County Trespasser

Yea well sorry I got pissed off, but how would any of your guys like it if somebody singled out you and your truck, and your buddy for tresspassing when it's 100% false.It just fired me up last night when I was shown this post. First post b/c I hardly ever get on this site cus it can be a bunch of childish gossip like this. I know a lot of you are probably good guys, so I'm not all of you are bad or the site is bad, just some questionable people on here.

I think for the most part, if I got told the same exact thing that 180 did, I would put down the same details. Anything to try to help. Now obviously if it wasnt you, simply say it. Otherwise, lay off. As you said, pretty much all of us on this site are friends, while we all have points where we bang our heads together and argue about stupid things, we all get along. It always seems the new guys like to stir the pot, and start calling everyone out. Just IMO. Again, and beef or dirt you have with people, well congrats, keep it there...and again, since your first and second post come off they way they have, you in turn, have just made yourself one of the "questionables". Thanks, have a great day

Nobody singled you out. I simply stated information I was given that could possibly lead to the identification of this man.

Flug you don't have a clue about about me, or who I am, so stay out of it. If you're going to say, "keep the Beef and dirt off the website", then it has to go both ways. Hoskins knew my buddies name, and knows my trucka and my face, so yea he did single us out. I don't need all the farmers and hunters in the area to see my truck and think of me as a trespasser, or try and call me in for something false when they see me around. I don't need a bad name for myself when I am an ethical hunter, and anyone who knows me, can say the same. Mr 180, sorry it had get like this. I'm sure your a good guy, and I would be pissed off too if people are trespassing on my ground like you are. I understand it completely because it happens to all of us. I just don't like being the one blamed for it, which I think we have established that, and we're good on that. I'm sorry for the confusion and I hope you find the guy. If i hear anything about him, or other people I will send you a message and let you know.

Make sure you can identify someone properly before you post their name on the internet.

I'd be mad if I was you also MBHUNTN

Yea well sorry I got pissed off, but how would any of your guys like it if somebody singled out you and your truck, and your buddy for tresspassing when it's 100% false.It just fired me up last night when I was shown this post. First post b/c I hardly ever get on this site cus it can be a bunch of childish gossip like this. I know a lot of you are probably good guys, so I'm not all of you are bad or the site is bad, just some questionable people on here.
AMEN!!!:way::way::way:

Wow, quite the heated thread for no reason. Do you see names being posted somewhere....no. Read it again.

Your obviously missing the heat here boss. Let me fill you in, the Taxidermist, knowing who matt was, knowing matt's pickup, hunted the same timber as matt, is making claims that are false. These claims could then in return ruin matt's GOOD reputation in the area as he has stated before he worked for mike martin which is a pretty big buy in "our" neck of the woods. NOT YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS. You obviously have no idea about the situation at hand is about your just chiming in for the sake of making this thread more heated. Matt was mad that Lance posted this thread, NOT THE FACT HE POSTED THE PICTURE, because quiet frankly the guy in it resembles a middle age man, not a college student. The thread which proclaimed matt and his pickup as poachers. Now if some guy posted a discription of your pick-up and guys saw it on here and then saw you near there woods don't you think people would become suspicious of your activities. I hope this has cleared things up for you :thrwrck:

Geez if you want to make enemies mbhuntn, just come busting in here spewing anger like that and it will work. Settle down. I'll give you a couple percentage points off because you are only 22 and are probably a hothead, but man, nobody accused you of ANYTHING. Take a deep breath.

These guys are everywhere! I pulled my camera on Saturday and this guy's ugly mug showed up. This is in Boone county, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I showed the picture to a friend of mine, who is also my taxidermist. He lives about 2 miles from where this picture was taken. He said this guy along with another guy stopped by his shop last Saturday asking all sorts of odd questions about the area.

I'll give you some percentage points because you obviously didnt read they entire thread. So i bolded it for you to read over and over to yourself allowing it to sink in and then get back to us if he is being accused. :way::way::way::way::way::way::way:

I'll give you some percentage points because you obviously didnt read they entire thread. So i bolded it for you to read over and over to yourself allowing it to sink in and then get back to us if he is being accused. :way::way::way::way::way::way::way:

I apologize for my use of words. I should have said "a guy matching this description, along with another guy stopped by his shop last Saturday asking all sorts of odd questions about the area" My original post has been edited.

It's ok Lance, we've know what the truth is and we're going to do our best to help you out and find the dirtbags who do things like this. There, as matt stated earlier guys on this site who chime in just for the sake up chiming in and pouring gas on the fire.

A reminder.............................
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Discussions involving whitetail hunting and tactics strongly recommended

A respectful discussion is always welcome but this is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Well, obviously you guys think I am the one trying to stir the pot. And as I am simply saying, if those are the details I had, I would have posted the same exact thing. How hard is that to understand? I never once saw a name posted, other than when you posted it yourselves. Settle down youngins, as Shovel stated, this is a PUBLIC forum... Everyone can chime in on this topic if they want. As long as everyone is respectful. I never once said anything disrepectful, other than maybe saying you are one of the questionables. But being how your first post came off, thats how I see it. Sorry, you only get one first impression. Again, I am saying, I would have posted any details in any way to help someone trigger a way to identify someone..if that makes sense...but anyways, I am done with this topic also..

My original post has been edited! My original post was not intended to hurt or damage the reputation of anyone on this site. I was simply looking for any information as to the ID of the guy in question. STOP FIGHTING!

Man I love this, you guys jump on the band wagon to call a person the scum of the earth with mis intended details then when a guy jumps on here to clear his name from the misidentification you guys jump all over him for stirring the pot and saying he has no right because you are all friends and it is his first post. This is like a soap opera full of drama queens who think there shat doesnt stink or something. Entertaining yes but getting old in a hurry. Put your self in this guys shoes and tell me everyone of you would not do the same. 180 said his apologies for the misunderstanding and let bygones be bygones. For future instances since it is the popular thing to do now before you start running any one down the dirt path make sure the info is correct. I have been on the receiving end of a misunderstanding like this before and all I can say is thank goodness all that was available was dial up internet.

Well, obviously you guys think I am the one trying to stir the pot. And as I am simply saying, if those are the details I had, I would have posted the same exact thing. How hard is that to understand? I never once saw a name posted, other than when you posted it yourselves. Settle down youngins, as Shovel stated, this is a PUBLIC forum... Everyone can chime in.

I still have yet to see where Matt's age has come into play in this whole topic? I'll almost put money on it that he has killed just as big of deer as you, and found just as big of sheds as you, and is knowledgable enough to deer hunt, and has one semester till he is an Iowa state graduate. So fill me in FLUGGE how and why does being young have anything to do with anything beside you being a smart A$$?

And your right as shovel protest this forum is public, but putting pictures of other ppl all over the internet along with their vehicle description if i stand correct is an invasion of privacy. As shovel also state this site is to discuss deer hunting and other outdoor activities. I along with many others are quiet frankly sick and tired of looking at IOWATRESSPASSER.COM Give it a rest boys, go to your local CONSERVATION OFFICER, LOCAL DEPUTY SHERIFF OR ANY OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, hell im sure most of the guys on here know other guys who could be better help than some guy up in Minnesota or a guy in Canada a DONT BASH GUYS OVER THE INTERNET

Well guys, since you couldn't just give it a rest and let the main parties sort it out, I'm shutting it down. If a regular moderator from this forum wants to re- open it, so be it. But in my opinion, it no longer is serving any purpose.
I've read this thread over and over until I've about got it memorized and here's what I see.
We have a taxidermist saying he seen the guy in the photo in a blue pickup along with a friend at his shop. We have another guy stating it isn't him. That's it, end of story.

Top Bottom