Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Booner bunnies with Archery tackle

My buddy and i decided to make the last day of '07 a fun one so we went and polished the dead eye off with some ditch rat action. great practice spot and stalking fun!! pup hunting is next this weekend with the bows so look for pics soon. good luck and have a great New Year.

DeerHeads019.jpg

Lot of stew meat there T250. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

looks like lots of fun!!

got some bunny stew to look forward to!!

we raised domestic rabbits to eat when I was a kid. Looks like some real good eating there!! I haven't had rabbit or squirel in a long time, I may just need to go hunting!!

I think i have seen that boonbunny by Wakonda Club in Des Moines. There is also an elite few that have great video also of this giant bunny..... so i was told. anyone know anything??

yep I found this bunny along the interstate. I cant tell you which one so dont ask. His mother had been hit by a car and he was just a sad lost bunny with no mama. So I took him home and raised him in my back yard untill he got to big to handle so i took him to the park and let him go. But he keeps coming back to feed in my back yard. His name is Bugs, and he outsmarts many hunters. Thats how he got so big. He talks to i trained him talk. For the right price i will give you more info. LOL

I knew it ,your in the secret society!! Man you guys are like ghosts.... Ok name your price and we can talk , i gotta get that thumper in my trophy room!
P.S..... PM's are ok if your nervous about get'n kicked out of the circle:)

It seems that I have read about this secret society some place before. PS all members the secret is out and the meeting on Friday is canceled. Damn internet cant keep anything secret.

Actually, I do have video of that Booner. And if you are a PMA member, you can see harvest photos of it.

Join the PMA...

There are a great bunch of guys waiting to welcome you... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Lots of great buck stories to comsume your time too!

Top Bottom