Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boonesfarm scores+bonus buck

alaskanwhtail

Here are the pics dan wanted to have me resize. Now its time to hear the storys. Congrats dan on a ecellent harvest.
27810143746-R1-033-15.jpg
27810143746-R1-011-4.jpg

Hey thanks a ton Alaskan.. The buck on the left is mine. It's a 5x6 that had a few broken off points, one on the left G2 and one on the right G3. I shot him last saturday the 13th around 8 o'clock. Boy am I ever happy with him. He came in following a doe. Damn women always get ya in trouble. The buck on the right was taken also in SE south dakota on some real productive land by my good friend FlareBuck12. He shot it on Veterans day from the ground. Sounded like an awesome hunt to experience. It's a slick typical 4x4. Maybe he'll post more and let you'll know about the hunt. Good hunting for now and thanks again Alaskan for the help. We really appreciate it..
beerchug.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif
31045-cheers2.gif

Thanks Alaskan for the pic resize. I shot the buck with Mathews Lx. I was hunting on the ground and it came by about 20 yards just cruising about 75 yards off a field edge scent checking trails for does. Only ran about 60 yards and piled up. Its was the 3rd buck that day doing the same thing. Very happy with him. Good luck to everybody.

The buck on top was taken by a great friend and the buck on the bottom was taken by my bro. Way to go.

Hey thanks a lot everyone.. I still can't believe how big that deer is. I'm still high off the excitement of harvesting such a beautiful whitetail. I really can't wait to see him on the wall. I took him to a local taxidermist "Glen Bosse Taxidermy" who really does some awesome work. So it's definately worth the wait. Good luck to all.

[/ QUOTE ]
icon_headbang.gif
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
893archer-thumb[1].gif
icon_headbang.gif

Top Bottom