Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow buck from Friday!

Jake

I shot a nice 10 point Friday afternoon about 3:45. I left the office about 2:30 it was light snow and seemed like a good day to be out and it turned out great. This buck was just crusing through the timber a caught a glimpse at about 15yds picked up my bow grunted to stop him hit my release watched the arrow enter through the lungs and he ran and then I watched him hit the grould at about 60 yds. Odd enough on the fresh snow the only blood that I found was at the initial hit and a drop where he broke the arrow off so had I not saw him go down it would have been a difficult track. :grin: I can't remember how to post pictures but when I figure it out I will send them.

Here ya go... Great buck!!!!
849CDY_0078-med.JPG
849DSC02150-med.JPG
849DSC02158-med.JPG

Nice Buck. I would love to have trail cam pics of any of the deer that I have harvested. Maybe I'll have to buck up (no pun intended) and buy one next spring.

Sweet deer. I usually think that the deer look bigger in the trail cam pics than they do when they're shot, but not in this case. Your's looks bigger on the ground. Great job.

Top Bottom