Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bow closeouts or sales

S

sam shepherd

Started looking for a new bow, really dont have it narrowed down much. still considering a Mathews, Bowtech or Parker.I have shot all three and I like them all.. Anyone seen any closeouts or hot sales on the above mentioned bows........ Will be in Des Moines this weekend for the show ..... Any info or hot tips would be appreciated ...
kaboom_spawn.gif
......Thanx Sam

Don't want to open a big can of worms here, but I bought my last bow on-line through www.huntersfriend.com and couldn't have been happier. I knew the bow I wanted and my draw length going into it so I was able to tell Mike at huntersfriend exactly what I needed. The only thing I had to do was slide the peep sight up the string and the bow was dead on right out of the box. I see they sell bowtech bow packages. Might be worth a look.

Sam

The Scheel's in Coralville has all their 2002 Bowtechs on clearance, around $200 per bow off of normal retail. Not sure where you're from but if you have any questions let me know and I can email you.

Hey Muddy,

If you get time could you shoot me an e-mail. I would like to discuss those Bowtechs with you. [email protected]

Thank you,

Tony Garner

Hey Sam,

I forgot to mention that there is a Mathews SQ2, and an Ultra2 on e-bay. I think both auctions end in a few hours. It is now 2:28 pm CST. If you hurry you can still give them a look. Hope this helps.

I have a Browning Backdraft that I have been shooting and I went to shoot a Mathews Legacy and a Bowtec of equal value what a difference! I think I liked the Mathews better. I havent had the chance to shoot a good Hoyt yet. I think the Browning will be sold and a Legacy might be taking its place
shocked.gif

mnbuck

Try a Hoyt Cyber, Razor, or Havoc TEC bow. Of those 3 I'd vote Cyber probably.

SS & mnbuck,
Check out the Hoyt Ultratec that shedhunter8 has for sale in the classifieds of this site. I shoot a 2001 Ultratec and I love it. Might be worth checking into, brand new never shot!

Nonres

Muddy,

You going to be working Friday night? I know it is valentines day, but the wife and I are going to come out to the IA-MINN wrestling meet I think. I was thinking of stopping in and seeing the new bows.

Don't know if you remember me (Erik Notz) or not, but I was in the same class as your wife and good friends with her. I haven't seen her since my wedding...last June. Hope all is well with both of you. Tell her that we say Hi.

You make it back to Maquoka-nut much? Tara and I unfortunately still live there as she is going back to school and I am working in Moline. Give me an email and let me know if you are going to be working Friday or not, and maybe we'll see you there. Talk to you later. Erik

[email protected]

Hey entbird...I remember ya!

Sorry to tell ya I don't work Friday nights right now, in the summer I probably will. Right now I'm on Tues & Thurs nights. I'll jet you an email today and get some information from ya on what you're lookin' for.

Top Bottom