Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bow fishing draw weight

freakin idoit

I have my bow i use for deer hunting but i was wondering once i got the whole setup if a 50 or 60 pound draw is to much because i know the bigger the fish the heavier u want it but carp along the des moines are ok sized but i was just wondering? thank you bye

If you plan on using this bow for the upcoming deer season, I would strongly suggest that you become meticulous with the care of this bow, if you haven't already. Bowfishing can be very tough on your equipment, so by all means be diligent with your preventative bow maintenance practices. If you're unfamiliar as to what to look for when doing so, simply swing by your local archery pro shop and they should be more than qualified to help you out.

Also, you'd be surprised how hard it is to get rid of the odor of carp slime and muddy water off of your equipment. Although, I use separate bows for both bowfishing and deer hunting, a stinky fish bow isn't something that I really want lying around the house. A thorough scrubbing with water, and a dosing of scent-away has always done the trick for me. Does anyone else have any other remedies? Anyway, hopefully this helpful to you, and good luck!

Top Bottom