Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow for sale

emgrell

I am selling a bowhunting setup. Everything you need in one package. Bow is a Techunter Extreme, which is Gander Mountain's brand made by Bowtech. Bow is right handed, draw length adjustable 26-30", draw weight adjustable 60-70#, 80% let off, 31" axle to axle, and advantage timber camo. I am going to include all of the following: 3 pin sight, whisker biscuit arrow rest, sims stabilizer, easton wrist sling, bow mounted and hip quiver, roughly 20 arrows (beman and gold tip), target tips, muzzy mx3 broadheads, rage broadheads, primos bow sling, tru fire buckle style release, plano hard case, and a block 4x4 (a lot of life left).

$400. Located in DeWitt. Send me a pm or call/text 563-210-6109. I can email or text pics upon request. Thanks.

Doggone that's a good package. If I wasn't fully equipped with my Mathews Outback and SQ2, I'd love to have this package. Just might ask the boss if I can add to the arsenal anyway.

Top Bottom