Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Holder for Hawk Helium XL

socker1485

I bought a Hawk Helium XL and sticks this year and plan on doing some hang and hunts on public for the first time. I am trying to find out the best attachment to my tree stand to hold my bow while I am hunting. I bought one from Farm and Fleet and it didnt fit the stand. I dont want to use screw in ones because I plan on hunting public and you cant screw into the trees. Just curious what everyone else uses?

I have used extra safety belt straps and used an old tree step or something attached that you don't have to screw in. Usually attach with wire homemade hanger. Use the same strap to hang my pack off of too.

I really don't care for any of the non-screw in options on the market, which is unfortunate like you said because you can't use the screw in type on public. I looked at several of the bow holders that hold the bow by the bottom limbs, but I don't like how they put more torque on one side of my split limb bow than the other. I usually just have my bow on my lap, but there are times I want to be hands free. I've been trying to find some kind of hook that you can strap to the tree and stabilize, but I have yet to have any luck. I'll be curious as to what some other guys use as well.

Top Bottom