Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow-nanza

dedgeez

death from above
OK boys and girls. It is that time of year again. Our archery club (ECHO VALLEY ARCHERS) will be hosting our indoor 3D shoots again soon. We are in the process of setting up the course and for those of you that have never been, I really hope you can make it this year. We try to put on the best indoor shoot in the midwest, and I think the guys that have been will attest to that. This year is bigger and better and we are looking forward to a great winter with great participation.

I am making this post to let you guys know that we are raising money to help make the shoots the best they can be through the sale of raffle tickets. This year we are raffling 3 bows.

2013 Mathews Creed
2013 Bowtech (will be released at ATA)
2013 Elite (also ATA)

The drawing will be held during our third shoot on March 3rd (need not be present to win)

The tickets are 1 for 10$ or 3 for 20$. I know it's a pain sending a check through the mail (no Payal) but you have my word that this will be legit, and anyone interested will have our address and my phone # through PM. Checks can be made out to Echo Valley Archers (cash is fine also).

I will fill out your info on the tickets upon payment and they will be dropped in a bucket with the rest. I will then send the stubs to your house if you want them. The information on the ticket will be your name, address, and phone # so we can get ahold of the winner. This information will not be givin out.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested. We will also be posting our shoot flyer for anyone who wants to come up and shoot.

Thanks for your help in advance, and the money will be used to make our future shoots the best they can be. Looking forward to seeing some of you there :way:

Last edited:
What are your dates? Sure would like to make it back up there for one of your shoots. I have heard nothing but good things. Keep up the good work.

Can you provide a location and dates for the shoots? I'd love to catch a winter shoot this year. Thanks!:way:

The first one is Jan, 12-13th with a team shoot that Friday night. I will try to add a shoot flyer to this thread if I can find the PDF.. :rolleyes:

I'd like to hear some more info on this team shoot. Also I will definitely be in for some raffle tickets. Selling them at all the shoots I'm assuming?

We will be selling them at the shoots.

The team shoot is held on Friday night and consists of 5 person teams. You will each post a score and the lowest dropped. There is a cash payout for the winning team. We also do a scramble shoot at the end for anyone that sticks around. Throw some money in a pot, draw for a random partner and winning team takes all. The shots get much harder for the scramble :D

It's a blast.

I'll have JakeWym post our shoot schedule. I can't seem to find the PDF.

Thanks guys

If anyone has trouble finding a team to shoot with, send Dedgeez or I a pm. Friday nights are team shoots, Saturday and Sunday are individual.

FlyerforWebPage.png

ttt... Thanks to those of you who have purchased tickets so far. Great opportunity to get a brand new bow for the price of a ticket guys :way:

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks

Do you need to be present to win? If not, by when does one need to buy tickets? I'd consider sending you a $20 for 3 tickets to support the cause.

Top Bottom