Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bow press??

timmys3431

Hey guys, Just wondering what the best bow press for the money is. Also where is a good place to purchase one besides Ebay. My friend and I are looking for one that will work for my Z7 and his older browning.

I just got the Easy Green from Last Chance Archery. It is $399. But i had to buy an extra draw stop finger for my Elite.

This is the first press i have ever owned and to me it works great. It presses the bow from the limb tips just like if it is being drawn to keep the stress on the limbs to a minimum. It has enough travel to completely take the bow down to parts. Easy as can be, and it looks alot less complicated to use than alot of them out there. For the price, it can't be beat.

Attachments

• 215881_ts.jpg
    215881_ts.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
I have the original EZ Press....it was expensive up front, but has more then paid for itself over the years.

I had a cheaper press before this one and it was just that a cheap press and it wouldn't work on all bows and wasn't very well made.

I am glad I decided to pony up the dough and get the EZ press.

I believe it was $599 when I bought it 3 years ago...not sure what they run now.

Top Bottom