Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow season is just around the corner

nacho2770

Up here in ND bow season is only 16 days away...

I can't believe it is bow season almost again already..

It is amazing how fast the time flys by...

So what do you guys do to kill the time in between bow seasons??

sell sheds. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Ouch. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

No offense Nacho but that was pretty good considering todays topic... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

You lucky bastard getting to bowhunt so soon. You hittin' up the early goose this weekend?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You hittin' up the early goose this weekend? </div></div>

This weekend, damn, in the pit in shorts and a t-shirt!!

To make the time go by faster, I take down stands in February, shed hunt in March, turkey hunt in April and May, food plots go in late May/early June and take care of them all summer, cameras go in during July, golf a lot, shoot my bow a lot, and then bam, October is here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You hittin' up the early goose this weekend? </div></div>

This weekend, damn, in the pit in shorts and a t-shirt!! </div></div>

Exactly.........

No I am not...I don't like the idea of hunting geese in 80 degree weather, plus there are not a lot of crops off yet..

I am still trying to get my home improvement projects done before bow season, so I will be working my butt off doing that this weekend..

Also
wtf.gif
with the shed comments????

spam.gif

I try to shed, turkey and mushroom hunt. The first two not so sucessful. 3-D shoots and lots of remodeling on the house. Plus try to grow a couple food plots and clean up timber. Usually try to run lines for some big flathead to but not this summer yet atleast.

Morning Dove season starts 9-1 here in MN...may try my hand at that this year. Bear season starts 9-1 as well. Looks like I will be by passing it this year.

I shed hunt, play ball, fish, golf a bit, spend time with the family.....19 days until I neglect all things other than whitetails. lol

This is the last few weeks of my life.

I usually try to sleep which is very hard to do.

Rethink every stand that I've hung in the past few months. Thinking oh why did I put that there.

Shoot bow as much as I can.

Look at topo maps ALOT.

Pretty much just go absolutely insane until it's finally hear then go insane again cause I'm not seeing any deer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Rethink every stand that I've hung in the past few months. Thinking oh why did I put that there.
</div></div>

smilielol.gif

I thought I was the only one who did that.

pull stands,snowboarding, sheds, turkeys, morels, fishing,get drunk, bowshoots, golf, boating, trailcams, put up stands, opening day squirrel hunt with my old man.. and finally.. relax in a tree.. do some pheasant hunting inbetween bowhunting.. then 1st shotgun season. Oh.. I suppose I should add, break up with the summer fling because by the time deer season hits.. women just get pissed at me cuz that's all I do. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I do not have that many stands on 40 acres, so bow season does not start until end of Oct begining of Nov. Can't spoil the stands before prime time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the last few weeks of my life.</div></div>

Can't your doctor give you something to help you hang on 'til the season gets here? C'mon man, don't give up!

Top Bottom