Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow tech 82nd airborne

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

JRudd

Aim small miss small.
picture.php
forum

$500- bow, octane stablizer, octane quiver, rest, site, case, arrows, and release

Last edited:
$500. But make an offer. All pictured is included. I should be asking 500 for bow only but want to give someone a whole package for a good price

09-10. 29.5" draw but it can be adjusted. It has the 60# limbs on it. I have this bow set at 55lbs. Its +340fps easy at 55# draw. Very fast. Very accurate bow.

No. Sorry. The stabilizer and quiver are close to $100 each as it is and they have to go with it..they were custom to match. id sell bow stabilizer quiver site and rest for $450. Im figuring the site and rest being "free" or thrown in regardless.

Only thing not included in that is the release, case, and arrows.

Last edited:
JRudd said:
09-10. 29.5" draw but it can be adjusted. It has the 60# limbs on it. I have this bow set at 55lbs. Its +340fps easy at 55# draw. Very fast. Very accurate bow.

340 at 55 lbs? haha I don't think so, 95% of bows won't shoot 340 at 70 lbs with hunting setup, might wanna shoot that through a chrono, and watch it shoot like 265.

if I wanted comments from the peanut gallery I'd ask. Thanks for your concern..it's been shot through chrono. Like I said, this boat is fast

Yeah, it's a speed bow, ibo at 350, which is at 70 lbs, and chances are u could never make it reach that speed at 70 lbs, but the funny thing is ur saying its shooting over 340 at 55 lbs, and the facts are that it won't break 300 at 55 lbs. But I guess ur trying to sell it so u can say whatever, but anyone that knows anything about bows knows better. The fastest bow out is a Pse omen pro, if it was at 55 lbs it would prolly shoot around 300 fps.

Just looked one up and it was shooting 306 at 58, so at 55 it will prolly shoot right at 300, which is fast as hell for the poundage, but not 340.

They are fast!! I shoot the exact same bow..when I was at Carter's archery for my new strings, it was shooting 307, with a little tuning it was at 319 when I left.. not 340 but smoking fast!!
IMAG0561.jpg

340fps... first 20 shots it had on the bow with new string. Now get off my post . Thanks

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom