Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bowhunting in snow

buckfever57

bowhunt or die
Well this will be my first time hunting the rut with snow on the ground but with the colder weather I'm thinking the deer should be up and about. Plus its perfect wind for my stand and can't be in field working due to snow so y not go hunt. The night before the storm I saw 6 different bucks and 3 doe and couple of bucks were dogging 2 of those does. Just need one of the bucks chasing to be one older than 3.

As a color blind hunter, I dream about sitting in the stand with snow on the ground. Good luck and shoot straight.

I got 5 inches in Sioux Falls yesterday afternoon into the evening! Can't wait for friday. Might be gone by then tho :mad:

Just got to my stand and not 5 mins after I get my bow up I hear grunting and fighting 100 yds from my stand in thick bedding area. I know someone hunts it but didn't see any trucks parked. Could have been deer if so they were really going at it and grunts were pretty loud. Anyways just had a 120 inch 10 point walk by looked very young yet. Hopefully his gpa shows up.

Top Bottom