Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BowHunt'nFools Bow Buck

BowHunt'nFool

Here is a pic of the buck I shot on November the 5th. It was a slow afternoon, I was in the stand since noon and not seeing much for action but a 1 1/2 year old buck. Well around 4:30 I was thinking I should have sat in a different stand and I was thinking to myself "Here deer, deer,deer! Thats what I use for a deer call LOL. Well it worked because I looked up and there was this big 10 point coming right at me. He was working scapes and making rubs. Well he ended up coming within 10 yards and I let him have it. He ran about 50 yards and piled up. It was awesome. This is my biggest deer with a bow. He scores 145 gross and 139 3/8 Green. I cant wait til next year!!!! Good luck to all and lets shoot some of those does!! Iv shot 2 already and Im still waiting for #3 God I love this state.
408Nov_5_2003.jpg

Toby - that is a HELLUVA buck!! the body size is immense!! congrats!!

"here deer, here deer??" mental note to try that next year.
grin.gif
waytogo.gif

Yes this is a very interesting time to be a bowhunter.
I just picked up two antlerless tags today. I'm hoping for a double like OneCam!

VERY nice buck. Hats of to you.
beerchug.gif

Great buck and congratulation on a personal best.
waytogo.gif
I have been having a ball with this old havoc, now I just need to establish a mark to call my personal best.
busted.gif

Great buck!!!Look's like another well fed Iowa whitetail,great spread and heigth also.I'll be out the rest of the week,I'm still look'in for Mr.BIG
CONGRATULATION'S BUD!!!
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom