Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bows for sale(I have the new bow itch)

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

I have the new bow itch so I'm looking to sell my current two hunting bows.

IMG_13031.jpg

First is my Mathews Reezen 6.5 60-70# @28inch draw. It is a very nice bow and has been very well taken care of. It come all setup with QAD Ultra rest, Axion four inch stabilizer, Mathews Focus grip and the wood grip it came with, Soft -loc quiver and an Axcel Armortech-HD sight with .010 pins. Asking $750.00

Next is a Bear Truth 2 DarkHorse 60-70# @ 28inch but lenght can be changed at dealer. It is my trukey hunting setup and throws 125 Bullheads like darts. It to has been taken care of with only a little string wear. It comes with everything also. It also has a QAD Ultra rest, plus it comes with a Limbsaver stabilizer, custom painted soft-loc quiver, and a Spot Hogg Real Deal wrapped sight with .019 pins. Asking $450.00

Feel free to PM me with any questions, pix or offers.

I like both the sights so if someone wants to buy a bow without one of the sights we will work on pricing.

Thought I would offer them on here for a few weeks before I do on AT or ebay.

I have decided to keep the Reezen for a backup bow.

I'll lower the price for the Bear to 350. The accessories almost cost that much that come with it.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom