Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowstring ??

ZG

PMA Member
I'm thinking about getting a Winner's Choice for my bow and was wondering if everyone thought they were worth the $100. Thanks for you input.

MANY people use Winners Choice. i've never heard a negative thing about them. myself, i use factory strins as paying that much for a bow string is not in my pocket book right now.

WC strings are great strings. The process they use to build the strings is now duplicated by many string builders out there. Materials used are 8125, TS-1, UltraCam and a few others. These materials are of very low string stretch and are far superior to that of factory string (some already use this material) You should be able to find a reputable string builder for about half the cost. WC...you can have in less than a couple of days.

Love mine and check out the Outback owners thread there are some positive results there as well.
waytogo.gif

I have no experience with custom strings however, if Rudd and others tell you they are good chances are you won't be disappointed.

ZG,
Go with the WC string set! The Mathews Outback Owners thread would be a great one for you to read as Limb illuded to. I can't say enough about the WC string set I have on my bow and think they are worth every cent I spent on them. DLO

Top Bottom