Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BowTech General

Status
Not open for further replies.

MO-APE

For sale -- Complete 2008 BowTech General. It is ready to shoot with a 29" draw and 60-65 lb draw weight. The draw length can be changed by any bow shop. This is one of the quietest bows out there and hardly kicks in your hand during the shot. These were recalled in 2008 and have been fitted with the re-enforced factory limbs. I am the original owner and bought the bow in 2008 from Archery Quest in Springfield, MO.

It also comes with:
• Rip-Cord drop-a-way rest (2010 model)
• Toxonics Solid-Lock 3-pin sights (2010 model) with Mathews Harmonic Dampener
• Limbsaver shock absorber
• Plano Pro 44 Hard side bow case
• Boehning TruGlo 5 Arrow Removable Quiver
• Mathews String Suppressor with Harmonic Dampener (I will also provide the factory string suppressor)
• 6 Cabelas Silent Stalker brand arrows with blazer vanes cut for the bow (no broadheads)
• Archery Shop installed D-Loop nock
• Oversized shop installed peep sight
• Woven nylon wrist strap
• Original Box and BowTech hat originally supplied with the bow.

Due to a neck injury I have to move to a crossbow, which makes me extremely sick. I spent a significant amount of money on after-market upgrades and have taken amazing care of the bow. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the items mentioned in this ad (string is still in amazing condition).

I'm looking to get $450 and am not interested in breaking up the complete bow. I live in St. Louis but travel to Iowa (Des Moines, Quad Cities, Council Bluffs & Centerville) quite a bit. PM me if interested! Thanks, MO-APE

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom