Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech Guardian for sale

muddy

Shameless...

Asking $500 or best offer

Right Handed, 70 pounds, 29 inch draw
The sight, quiver, rest, stabilizer, and wrist sling on the bow not included. Didnt' want to take the bow apart and put back together just in case. I have a Trophy Ridge Matrix 5 pin sight and Trophy Ridge DropZone rest that I'll throw on there to make it a ready to shoot package. Due to my own stupidity the bow now has brand new cams and limbs so it's basically brand new and in VERY good condition.

I also have a set of $100 custom Scott's Strings ready to put on it that I'll throw in because they do me no good when the bow sells.

email me at [email protected] and put "bowtech Guardian" in the subject header so i don't miss it if my junk mail filter catches it.

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

Damn sweet deal.

A few days too late.

I'd drive down tonight to get it but I just bought a 2009 Diamond Marquis that is awesome.

Jump on that deal fella's.I would have........................

Wow, great deal Muddy! I just don't know how your parting ways with it already! I have a guardian and it shoots so well I don't think I can part ways with it!

i know the guy who is buying it from you. this last season was his first bowhunting and he got hooked after shooting his first buck. he is gonna love that bow.

Sold pending payment...

Good to know he's an IW member and that other members can recommend/speak up for me and him. That works out great. Thanks guys!

I got a good deal on a PSE X Force LD. Faster than the Guardian, as smooth, and with an 8.5 inch brace height...

what's not to like?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a good deal on a PSE X Force LD. Faster than the Guardian, as smooth, and with an 8.5 inch brace height...

what's not to like?</div></div>

TRADER! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You must've been brainwashed......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pandy175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your dad </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Not sure what you're talking about, talked to my Dad at the Classic on Saturday he could care less what I'm shooting and is excited to shoot it when I bring it home. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are insane for selling that guardain</div></div>

Agreed.... Your father is secretly laughing - knowing he will now be the killer in the family.

You'll be back. Do not underestimate the power of the dark side. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Good luck with your new stick.

Start picking them up in the median on your way to Grinnel and you'll probably make twice what you need!

I stop at the gas station just off the interstate and just out of Grinnell, that's why I left one "L" off, sort of between here and there ya know.

Don't you have doughnuts to make?

Top Bottom