Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech

Damb. There goes 700.00 down the crapper.
wall.gif

For Sale. 2005 Bowtech Defender in great shape. Proven shooter.
26404-archer[1].gif

[ QUOTE ]
Really the bow is a peace of crap but when Rack said he couldn't buy it because he just bought his Ross I had to buy it.
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez! I was just saying it was great 'cause I thought you liked it and I didn't want you to get all bumbed out like you did after you bought that Yugo and I dissed it.
crazy.gif

What grip style did you guy's like? The bowtech web sight says they have a two piece rosewood or a one piece contoured grip available.

i assume the one piece grip is the same as the grip they have had for the last few years. i thought the new grip was awesome

Well from the dealer I have talked to and is in the in pretty well with BT, they dont have the one piece available yet at this time. Hopefully by the time my Guardian comes they will have it available.

The one I shot had the tow peace and with the way they have contured the riser at the handle it feels great.

Holy crap, I shot the 2007 Bowtech Guardian last night and was REALLY impressed. Rarely does the hype actually live up to the product. Smoothest draw cycle they've come out with and possibly smoothest I've ever felt. It was wicked sweet.

I've been itchin to shoot one. I'm want to buy a new bowtech regardless, whether it's the Guardian or the Tribute. FOR SALE 06 Hoyt Trykon
crazy.gif

Picked up my Guardian last weekend at buckhollow sports and all I can say is WOW! I can wait until it warms up!
waytogo.gif

You guys should really check out Boyd's prices. I about fell over when I saw his price on DB Matrix blinds. Cheaper than any place I have seen.

Here are a couple pictures for you guys to drool over...
grin.gif

26DSC00151-med.JPG

26DSC00150-med.JPG

26DSC00144-med.JPG

Playing devel's advocate, wouldn't it be better to wait until next years product? It's riser is a new concept that they might work some bugs out of? Either way I have to wait to shoot one.
I am one of the gifted people
grin.gif
who is left handed and they do make them for lefties right away.

[ QUOTE ]
Limb,
I have a Guardian on order. I can't make up my mind on a rest. What is that on yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a Trophy Taker to me, that's been Limb's standby for last few years. I'm going to keep my Trophy Ridge Drop Zone, great rest.

Chad,
I got impatient waiting for the spot hogg whammy and just had Boyd put a TT pronghorn on it. I will get a whammy later in the year after turkey season.

Waukon,
I guess I have never been one to worry too much about new designs... After I shot it there was no way I was going to wait another year... I know that Bowtech will take care of any problem I may have and I still have my Switchback... If I need it...
evil.gif

Sweeeeet!!!

Two things Limb, I was going to go with the bowtech quiver but I like the two peace mount on type. I wasn't overly impressed with the Bowtech version for my Guardian but I notice you did go with the Bowtech one peace, what do you think about it? Secondly, the Guardian comes set up to shoot off the string, I was going to go with the loop but decided to go off the string first since it came that way are you shooting the loop or off the string?

Top Bottom