Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BowTech ?

Wiggleworm

Hey guys, I'm stepping over the fence after years with mathews and going to try a Bowtech! I'm looking to purchase a used bowtech Captain and was wondering if the birth certificate card had been turned in by the previous owner is it still warrantied after he sells it? I was told mathews warranties all there bows no matter who owns it. Thanks for your help!!

I made that same switch this past summer. I've been very happy with my BT. I highly doubt that the bow will be warrantied if you are the second owner only hope might be if you are buying it from someone that you know and the shop owner is okay with running warranty work on the original owners name.

I'm also pretty sure Mathews only warranties the original owner. But my old shop guy said if I do sell it bring the guy in and he'd work with him on warranty issues.

Mathews, as well as other bow companies only warranty the original owner. If you're looking at buying a Captain, I'd just save a little extra and get a brand spankin' new one.

All bow companies only warranty the orginal owner.....it doesn't matter if the warranty card was filled out or not...

Good luck with the Bowtech........I sure didn't have any!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Top Bottom