Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brand new Mathews z7

Mr. Deeds

Just curious what you all would give for a brand new Mathews z7. Last years model. The extreme I think. Older gentleman offered it to me tonight for $500. Never been shot. Good price?? I've never shot the z7. Was curious on your guys input

I've never shot that bow but $500 doesn't seem bad. Mathews tend to have a good resale value.

If there are any signs it had been shot at all I'd ask $450.

If it comes with a mathews sticker for the back window of your truck it's a heck of a deal! If he's got the deer hoof print stickers to go below it..... It's priceless!!!!!!

Just curious what you all would give for a brand new Mathews z7. Last years model. The extreme I think. Older gentleman offered it to me tonight for $500. Never been shot. Good price?? I've never shot the z7. Was curious on your guys input

If you don't buy it I would be interested in it. What is the draw length?

Last edited:
I shoot the Z7 Extreme and love it. Its a smaller bow, but very maneuverable. Especially if you hunt from a blind. I think $500 for brand new is a pretty good deal IMO.

Its what I have also and imo its the best one I have shot. It's a great deal in my mind. Lesser bows are bringing more. Am getting 70# limbs for mime as the 60#/are quiet but slow.

Think the Z7 was only made in 2010 and the Z7 Extreme in 2011. May be new but don't think its a 2014. Great price.

10620308_10153112649181882_5549017350783558420_o.jpg

Can't go wrong for $500 brand new

Top Bottom