Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

breaking news! Assault weapon ban dropped

Everyone that bought an AR for $799 and has been trying to sell if for $1500+ is out of luck now. Prices will drop back to close to normal and inventory will begin to show up on shelves again. Ammo and guns are still deeply backordered as all dealers inventories are at record low levels - it will take some time to fill up all the shelves again.

The Background check bill is still on. If you want to pay an FFL Dealer to transfer ownership of your gun to your son or to sell a gun to a friend and have it on a registry the fight isn't over yet...

the fight isn't over yet...

Very True! And now they say they will still try for a magazine capacity bill after the assault weapons ban falls apart. If everyone stays diligent and keeps contacting your congressmen, we can prevent any stupid changes and make it all go away.

Its pretty much going to be a never ending fight, considering how everything is becoming more urban and the negativity that surrounds guns in such environments. Look what happened to Colorado.

Mudingbuck, - no kidding right? I will say, this is a good thing overall for the hunting industry. It kicks a-bunch of money back into these companies, which will make everyone spend more on the new Wicked Tough Pole Saws! he he... It's an assault weapon in the right hands!!!

Unfortunately this battle will never end. It will die down but it will rise up again, we're just lucky we have a Republican controlled House.

I got a badass AR 15 and sidearm out of the whole scare so I can't complain. Now I just gotta wait for ammo to come down in price. 1,000 rounds for 900 bucks is a lot.

keep after your legislators, this is FAR from over. i'm sure they think a high cap mag ban will be easier to get past, if they take the gun ban off the table.......FOR NOW. the gun ban will be back soon, as an amendment at a later time, they just realized that they went for too much too soon. make no mistake, they are coming after our guns, they are taking baby steps. the clinton ban was a baby step. just because bush let it expire, it was still a step in their direction. every inch they get now, just makes it easier to get the mile in the years ahead

This is not over! It sounds like they are trying to slip this in the back door.:mad:

Exactly. They dropped it in this bill because it never had a chance to pass. They will backdoor tag it to a bill that they know will pass, then boom, you have a ban.

It will be a never ending battle for us and our kids. Pretty sad state of affairs when you have polititions making laws as to what size soda drinks you can buy. What happened to this country
Paul

Top Bottom